Home | Mailing List | Specifications | Care and Feeding | Modifications | Vendors | Literature
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: SHO Cam Failure
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:38:04 -0500
1. VIN# 1FALP54N1TA241269
2. Date of malfunction Sometime between 12/20/00 when purchased and 09/17/01 while owned by CarMax repaired by 3.4v-8sho on 12/13/08 at 39,999 at SHOVILLE, WV
3. Where did the malfunction take place unknown
4. Odometer reading at time of malfunction 39,999
5. How fast were=2 0you traveling? Unknown
6. Were you accelerating or staying at a constant speed? Unknown
7. Estimated date of purchase, new or used? 12/20/00 purchased by CarMax used at regional automotive auction
8. Estimated Odometer reading at time of purchase 37,318 miles
9. Full Name, address, and a good phone# to reach you at during the day and night.
Tom Guertin (redacted)
10. Brief description of the time of events leading towards the malfunction. (what did you hear and see before, during, and after the malfunction) Rear intake cam spun bending eight exhaust valves
11. Customer service phone # you called and the name of the person you talked to. (if you can remember) Since I own 19 Ford vehicles and Ford has yet to repair any problems even under warranty after calling customer service with a complaint I have decided to save my breath and joyful watch Ford during their time of trouble because I will not buy another new FORD and give FORD the opportunity to do this to me again. A Proud Sponsor of “Sink Ford Sink” remember what goes around comes around, Ford step up to the plate it is now you turn to feel the pinch of big manufacturing - the customer not buying your JUNK.
12. Did you feel satisfied with the answers customer service provided? Explain. N/A
13. Which dealership did you take your vehicle in for service? (name, address, phone#) Are you kidding me, most dealer tell me Ford never had a V-8 Taurus.
14. What was the cause of failure determined by the dealer? They couldn't determine the cause if they wanted to.
15. What was the cause of failure determined by you? After repairing five cam problems and trashing two engines I am confident it is a Ford design flaw in attaching secondary cam drive gears to camshafts. < /SPAN>
16. How much was your statement? (I hope you kept your receipt) Being Screwed by Ford again, Priceless
17. What can FOMOCO do to make you a satisfied Ford owner? Stand behind their vehicles like Toyota, not beside the attorney like the BIG Three.
If you can hear me.
What SHO Nuts can fix let no Ford Dealer touch!!!
Was HardCore Ford
©Copyright 2000 - 2009; all rights reserved by V8SHO