awesome 3rd Gen Taurus SHO. This
is an incredible example of a well cared for car
customized to the point of being sweet, but
not tacky... Future finances force sale now-
I only bought this car a short time ago, and started
working right away. Now, the wonderful Michigan economy
forces the sale.
I bought the car with 153,250 miles on
it, and it now has almost 155K.
The car was
originally a Ford executive car in Dearborn, and had the
cams welded according to that owner at 91K. The person I
bought it from had it for the rest of it's life. He is an
enthusiast also, so he understood the car and what it
needed. I fixed the stumbling/stalling problem when
I bought it and now it is finished, and I really wish I
could keep it, but it's an extra "fun" car that I really
don't have the luxury of keeping around anymore,
especially through the winter. The SHO starts fast,
drives wonderful, and sounds absolutely sinister...
People get out of my way. I like
that in a car.
Here is what the previous owner and I
* New Ford SARC electronic struts (4)
* New Ford installed brakes
* New Tires 2,200 miles ago
* New 02 Sensors
* Transmission rebuild at 120K-ish
* New rear coilpacks (fixed the stumble)
* Replaced the IMRC (controls the
secondary exhaust system)
* Cut mufflers off and installed 3"
Black Chrome pipes out back. (Looks and sounds like
nothing else on the road!!!)
* Tinted Windows
* Passenger side wheel bearing & ball
* New Sears DieHard Gold battery
* Have new rear SARC specific rear
springs and will include with sale as the driver side sags
about 1/2" in the rear
* Have secondary tranny cooler that will
be included in the sale
* Replaced decklid as there was some
aluminum corrosion on the old one
* Installed Ford CD changer
* '98-'99 style red only taillights
* '98-'99 style crystal front turn
* '99 Silver SVT style instrument
You need to own this super clean SHO.
One of a kind bad@$$ rare Pacific Green sedan.
in and buy this car. I wish I could
I'm ASKING $3,499 locally (
BELOW fair value on KBB.com) but will
entertain and accept reasonable offers. Car is for sale
locally, and I do reserve the right to end this auction
early if it does sell. E-M me for tons more pics at